Re: cc wheels

  • crosleyhotrod
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 10:10 AM
      Mark, where are you located? I'm in California.

      I sent you an email. I've got two (2) rims WITH mounted tires
      available that would be perfect to roll your project around the shop.
      The rims are old, rusty chrome ones, and the tires are weather checked
      and lose air in about a week, but would be perfect to use while you
      are working on your car. I would NOT recommend driving on them. I
      don't need them anymore, and my wife says they HAVE to go.

      They are FREE, but would ask that you pay for shipping. I believe I
      posted pics of these about a year ago in the PHOTOS archive, if they
      are still there you can see what they look like.

      If Mark isn't interested, they are available to anyone else who wants
      them for FREE, again all I'd ask is that you would pay shipping from
      Oakhurst, CA 93644.

      Erik