25th Southwest Unique Little Car Show

  • uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      25th Southwest Unique Little Car Show

      A lot of you will receive duplicate postings of this announcement. I apologize for that but I wanted to make sure all small car enthusiast know about the show.
      The Southwest Unique Little Car Show is the longest running little car show in the USA. It is for all "UNIQUE SMALL" cars. Unique is defined as uncommon or rare in the USA. Small is defined as cars of Metropolitan size and smaller with engines of around 1000 cc and less. There is always a grey area that people ask about, such as a small car like the Metropolitan with a bigger engine and a bigger car like the 2-CV or DKW with a small engine. All are welcome. If you don't see more then a few per year and it is small, then bring it.
      The show is for all Unique Little Cars regardless of it's condition, anything form well used to concourse. This year in an effort to promote the preservation of original, un-restoreded cars there will be an award for the best unrestored original car. If you have an old,unwraped, N.O.S. car that you would like to open up in public, this would be the place to do it.
      The show will be held in Phoenix on April 1-3 in the courtyard of the Embassy Suites Phoenix North. The courtyard is a large shaded grassy area next to a large pool, so bring your little car and your bathing suit and enjoy a great weekend.
      If you would like more information and a registration form, email me your MAILING address at landlhudgin@... and I'll mail you a flyer.

      Thanks,

      Louis Hudgin

      I would like to add this show usually has a great turn out of over a 100 cars of all makes and models. It is a really great place to meet very nice people with the same interest in old small cars. If you recieved this email your car fits in the show.

      Vigil

      I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
      Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
      -- Will Rogers