REGIONAL MEETS

  • David W. Anspach
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2005
      Could someone from each region please get in touch with me on
      the date for their meets for this year. I would like to put it in
      this issue of the Quarterly. Thank you.
    • Tom McDowell
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2005
        Okay Dave you asked for it, Date: 8/13/05 Place?
        tenetively set for Colo Springs Colo. I do need to
        talk to the proposed host to see if he is still
        interested in hosting.

        On another note could please change the following
        under the region address (1)e-mail is no longer @
        AOL.com, it is @ yahoo.com (2)Club address is the same
        but, Wheat Ridge, CO. 80033-8067 replaces Denver, CO.
        80215

        Later,
        Tom
        --- "David W. Anspach" <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

        > Could someone from each region please get in
        > touch with me on
        > the date for their meets for this year. I would
        > like to put it in
        > this issue of the Quarterly. Thank you.

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • LOUIS HUDGIN
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2005
          25TH South West Unique Little Car Show will be in Phoenix on April 1-3 2005. Send me your MAILING address and I will send you a paper flyer. LANDLHUDGIN@...
          Thanks Louis and Laural Hudgin

          Could someone from each region please get in touch with me on
          the date for their meets for this year. I would like to put it in
          this issue of the Quarterly. Thank you.

          Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
          'Thanks & Giving.'
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/UjTolB/TM

        • Jim Bollman
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2005
            We don't share our club mailing list.

            Good luck on your meet.

            Jim...

            On Feb 2, 2005, at 8:55 AM, LOUIS HUDGIN wrote:

            > 25TH South West Unique Little Car Show will be in Phoenix on April 1-3
            > 2005. Send me your MAILING address and I will send you a paper flyer.
            > LANDLHUDGIN@...
            > Thanks Louis and Laural Hudgin
          • Steve Turner
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 3, 2005
              Hi: Another possibility is to email the flyer to Dave and have him put a
              notice in the quarterly!? Steve

              >From: Jim Bollman <Jim@...>
              >To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
              >CC: Jim Bollman <Jim@...>
              >Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] REGIONAL MEETS
              >Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:00:58 -0500

            • Tony
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 6, 2005
                I sent a request to Louis for a flyer to the Unique car show.

                It turns out he lives about 2 miles south of me here in Gilbert AZ.

                Tony

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 6, 2005
                  Tony
                  I'm home. Why don't you drive your little car down and hand deliver your registration.
                  Louis
                  480-988-1382 H
                  602-509-3751 C

                  I sent a request to Louis for a flyer to the Unique car show.

                  It turns out he lives about 2 miles south of me here in Gilbert AZ.

                  Tony

                  --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, Jim Bollman <Jim@B...> wrote:
                  > We don't share our club mailing list.
                  >
                  > Good luck on your meet.
                  >
                  > Jim...
                  >
                  > On Feb 2, 2005, at 8:55 AM, LOUIS HUDGIN wrote:
                  >

                  > > 25TH South West Unique Little Car Show will be in Phoenix on
                  April 1-3
                  > > 2005. Send me your MAILING address and I will send you a paper
                  flyer.
                  > > LANDLHUDGIN@m...
                  > > Thanks Louis and Laural Hudgin

                  Give the gift of life to a sick child.
                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/UjTolB/TM

                • Tony
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 16, 2005
                    that would require my Crosley to run. My 51 has sit for a year and
                    not moved ... only when I pushed it around my shop. LOL

                    I need a 6 volt battery , clean the fuel system although I use Sta-
                    bil , check the brakes again. I guess I need to get busy

                    Tony

                    --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "LOUIS HUDGIN"
                    <landlhudgin@m...> wrote:

                    > Tony
                    > I'm home. Why don't you drive your little car down and hand
                    deliver your registration.
                    > Louis
                    > 480-988-1382 H
                    > 602-509-3751 C

                  • LOUIS HUDGIN
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 16, 2005
                      Tony

                      Get busy. I'm doing the same thing to my Morris Minor plus I'm redoing the wood and need to rebush the suspension but the parts have not come in yet. I still like to meet you and see your cars and show you our cars....Louis

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 17, 2005
                        I must say that my Morris runs, drives and stops. Just installed a
                        fresh GM alternator on it. The gennie on the Morris threw off solder
                        from the armature connections and stopped charging.

                        I probably need to raise the Crosley in the air and see what I need
                        to do.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 18, 2005
                          Tony

                          Give me a call tomorrow I should be home most of the day.... Louis

                          <landlhudgin@m...> wrote:

                          > Tony
                          >
                          > Get busy. I'm doing the same thing to my Morris Minor plus I'm
                          redoing the wood and need to rebush the suspension but the parts have
                          not come in yet. I still like to meet you and see your cars and show
                          you our cars....Louis

                          Yahoo! Groups Links