tool pouch" Crosley embossed "

  • crosmobill2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Anyone have a tool pouch for Crosley ? I am looking for something to
      hold the jack , jack bottom & lug wrench and anything else that
      suppose to go in a tool pouch . I have been told that there did exist
      a pouch like this & that the late Joey Delorenzo had them . Several
      attempts to contact Mrs. Delorenzo have failed, even by US. Mail.
      Does Anyone know if she is still selling Crosley parts ? or if she
      can be contacted about them ? ....Regards... Crosmobill