RE: [Crosley_Gang] Re: Sad News

  • Wayne Hermann
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2004
      Nick 's home is in Gardena, Ca. so his obiturary would probably be in the Los Angeles Times. You could check that on line. We visited each other from time to time to discuss Crosleys. He was a very interesting man.

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2004
        Nick's home is in Gardena, Ca. so his obituary would probably be in the Los Angeles Times. You can check that on line. We visited each other from time to time to discuss Crosleys. He was an interesting man.

        This is indeed a loss to the entire Crosley community. If anyone
        that lives in his home area would get a copy of the obituary, It
        would be helpful in preparing an article for the Quarterly.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

      • WILLIAM H. WALLACE III
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2004
          HELLO FROM ARIZONA-- ANGELS TO HEAVEN -NICK! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY. SINCERELY, WILLIAM H. WALLACE III

          tim foster <timtmaker@...> wrote:This really is sad news. In the world of Crosleys, Nick Brajevich
          was second only to Powell Crosley himself.

          --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, nat sherrill <nats@l...> wrote:

          > --
          > I'm sorry to say that the spiritual father of the Crosley
          movement,
          > Nick Brajevich, passed away in his sleep. Nick was an icon to most
          > of us. He ran a successful speed equipment business, was a font of
          > knowledge which he freely shared and he showed the world what
          Crosley
          > engines could do. We will all miss him.
          >
          > Nat

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT