RE: [Crosley_Gang] Sue's car...

  • Sue Pavlik
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi Lou,

      Thanks for asking. I've done nothing (including registering... shhhhhh) with
      my wagon yet. I haven't heard anything from the west coast club... in fact,
      I've yet to meet another Crosley owner in person. Can anyone tell me more
      about the meet in Buellton (wherever *that* is)?

      Sue

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        The info was in the Spring 2004 Tin Block Times. The Tin Block Times
        and the Meet registration form was sent out to all paying dues
        members in July. If you'd like to join or renew, contact President
        David Brodsky, brodsky@..., dues are only $10 a year. Buellton is
        where they've been having since 98. This year its going to be at Hans
        Christian Anderson Park on Saturday. Same motel, Best Western Pea
        Soup Anderson's.
        --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Sue Pavlik" <sue@p...> wrote:
        > Hi Lou,
        >
        > Thanks for asking. I've done nothing (including registering...
        shhhhhh) with
        > my wagon yet. I haven't heard anything from the west coast club...
        in fact,
        > I've yet to meet another Crosley owner in person. Can anyone tell
        me more
        > about the meet in Buellton (wherever *that* is)?
        >
        > Sue
        >

        > _____

      • tim foster
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
          The West Coast Meets tend to draw about 15 or 20 Crosleys of all
          types. We see everything from stock restorations to Crosley-powered
          H modified racing specials and crazy customs... often a few barn-
          fresh cars show up as well. The majority of the cars are more-or-
          less stock Crosleys.

          The cars are only a part of what makes the meet so great-- the
          amazing people you run into are what makes it REALLY fun. I've met
          people who have owned Crosleys since the forties, people who have
          raced Crosleys since the fifties and even a few who drove their cars
          across the US in the eighties. The institutional knowledge gathered
          in one place for the weekend is just amazing. I've never been able
          to get back to Wauseon for one of the National meets, but I look
          forward to the West Coast Meet all year long. if you're anywhere in
          or near California it's well worth the trip.

          tim

          --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "babybart1" <babybart1@y...>