Re: [Crosley_Gang] Re: Surprise Nose Modifcation

  • Gary A Foster
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2004
      hello all I have some Dupont color info bulletins that list for 1950 jonquil
      yellow duco code246-70987 (a new color for crosley this year)as being the
      same as 1949 Cadillac standard production color chartreuse. this is from
      Dupont bulletin no.16 dated march 15 -1950 hope that this is some help to
      you Pete Gary a foster
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2004
        Thank for the info on chartreuse. If you aren`t familar with this
        color it`s kind of greenish yellow. I have a 49/50 Hot shot that was
        painted this color origionaly. If this came with the standard red
        interior it must have looked awful, but I think I like it. Thanks
        again for the help.
        PeteSellers
        > hello all I have some Dupont color info bulletins that list for
        1950 jonquil
        > yellow duco code246-70987 (a new color for crosley this year)as
        being the
        > same as 1949 Cadillac standard production color chartreuse. this is
        from
        > Dupont bulletin no.16 dated march 15 -1950 hope that this is some
        help to
        > you Pete Gary a fost
        >
        > Chartreuse is not on my list of colors for 49/50. Do you have
        another
        > name/description?
        >
        > Jim...
        >
        > On Jul 28, 2004, at 3:18 PM, peterasellers wrote:
        > >
        > > I still need the paint code for 49/50 charteuse if anybody can
        help.
        > > Pete Sellers
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Jim Bollman
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2004
          If Jonquil Yellow is the color you are looking for I have 44229 PPG
          paint number listed as current but slightly brighter. All Hot Shots
          and Super Sports had red interiors, and black or red headlight buckets.

          Jim...