Re: [Crosley_Gang] cam shaft

  • WILLIAM H. WALLACE III
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      HELLO ROBERT---FROM ARIZONA-------, GIVE BARRY SEEL A CALL --HE HAS MANY ON THE SHELF. crosley19@... call butch williams at service motors: 1-574-664-3313 call: dave edwards at: 1-419-589-5767( nice guy) has many new crosley parts. if that doesn't get you what you want write back,ok? it took me 5 months but i got a used homelite/bearcat 55 outboard cam and sent it to "schneider cams" in san diego,ca. $325.00 and a done deal. one new hi-pro race cam for my engine.

      Robert <rrobin44@...> wrote:i need a cam shaft for a crosley cwc-1,,,r209900,,,serial#33548 4
      cyclinder

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • charles kellogg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
        Hello Robert,
        I have a camshaft which will fit your engine and would like $20 plus
        postage (actual postage charge). Please contact me about your needs.

        Happy Holiday,

        David Kellogg (cdk84)

      • rob rob