RE: [Crosley_Gang] Re: Crosley Pickup - V8, Cruise Control at eBay

  • Tom McDowell
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi Sue, I used dependable auto shippers to haul my
      1951 Kaiser club coupe from Widbey Island Washington
      to Colorado, It was picked up on Saturday, and
      delivered on the following Monday. I figured at least
      a week or more but for me it was done in two and a
      half days!

      Good luck
      Tom

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129b1vkep/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups

      /S=1705064660:HM/EXP=1085623158/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companio

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
    • c.scheberies@worldnet.att.net
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 1, 2004
        Dependable Auto Shippers was not able to transport my Crosley because the
        Wheelbase was too narrow. Maybe they have different equipment now.

        I had Passport Auto Transport pick up my Crosley from the Dependable Auto
        Shipper yard.

        No problems with Passport, but it cost $1800 from East to West Coast last year.

        > Hi Sue, I used dependable auto shippers to haul my
        > 1951 Kaiser club coupe from Widbey Island Washington
        > to Colorado, It was picked up on Saturday, and
        > delivered on the following Monday. I figured at least
        > a week or more but for me it was done in two and a
        > half days!
        >
        > Good luck
        > Tom
        > --- Sue Pavlik <suepavlik@...> wrote:
        > > dare i ask who the shipper was?
        > > sue
        > >

        > > _____

      • metal man
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 1, 2004
          Hi All, These people transported my crosley to me...Wheeler Transport, fredericktown,OH. Howard Wheeler, 740-501-1248 or 740-397-7311 or Phil Wheeler, 740-504-4336 or 740-694-9700..and it got here in a week in one piece, will use them again. Mike

          c.scheberies@... wrote:Dependable Auto Shippers was not able to transport my Crosley because the

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Claude Church
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 3, 2004
            Dear Ron,

            I can,t find the pictures for you Crosley you are selling, please e-mail
            pictures to me @ ( fourclaude@...)

            Thank you!!

            Claude Church

            Ronald Hofmann <crosley52@...> wrote:
            --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Randy C" <nsu@q...> wrote:
            > I agree but the damage has already been done.
            >
            > Randy
            >
            > > I think it would have been better left alone..

            I hear a lot of whining about how it should have been left alone but
            you will all notice he sold it for $4000.00. I been trying to sell
            my 52 for 6 months and can't get $1900.00 for it...so who is the
            smarter one in the bunch ?????

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • mrcooby
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 4, 2004

              > Ronald Hofmann <crosley52@y...> wrote:
              >

              > I hear a lot of whining about how it should have been left alone but
              > you will all notice he sold it for $4000.00. I been trying to sell
              > my 52 for 6 months and can't get $1900.00 for it...so who is the
              > smarter one in the bunch ?????

              Why, you are, certainly, if you bought that CD for less than $1,900.

              Question, though: Is there really a lot of buying and selling within the Crosley fraternity/sorority? I think we're a pretty stable group as far as ownership; we tend to keep and drive and enjoy our Crosleys forever and let the high-rollers buy and sell their big-buck Pebble Beach show cars.

              (That reminds me: I need a clutch cable for my '48 CC station wagon.)

              Happy Crosleying ...

              =Lou=
            • Spock Arnold
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 4, 2004
                Lou;
                I believe Service Motors is now carrying clutch
                cables.
                Dave

                http://messenger.yahoo.com/