Happy New Year - New Crosley of the Month

  • Jim Bollman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      I have posted a new Crosley of the Month on the main club site.
      http://www.ggw.org/~cac/

      I have no submitted candidates for Crosley of the Month in my files so
      if you have been waiting for yours, I may have miss filed it or lost
      it. Please send pictures of Crosleys you would like to see honored.
      They can be yours or just one you like. Send two shots that show off
      different parts of the car if possible and information about it and
      the owner if known.

      I also did a minor update to the links page.
      http://www.ggw.org/~cac/Crosley_Related_Sites.html

      More updates shortly. I have a bunch of changes started but not ready
      for uploading yet.