RE: Re: [Crosley_Gang] Crosley_Gang Chat Night, 9/8/2013, 10:00 pm

  • Jim_Bollman
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013

      Hard to pick a time that can span 3 time zones.  We do have an informal time setup for 4pm EST on Sunday afternoons.  I don't think about that one because I'm usually doing something on Sunday afternoons.

      If someone wants to pick a day and time that they will regularly be logged in to host a chat let me know and I will add it to the schedule and send out a reminder. Would be good to have at least two, Fred Syrdal and I tend to be the hosts for the 10pm chat and one or the other or both are normally there.

      Jim...

      --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, <crosley_gang@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Me too!!

      In a message dated 9/9/2013 8:23:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, neil1952@... writes:

      10:00?? No wonder chat nights are a littte slow. Don't know about the rest but I'm already in la, la land by 10:00 on most nights

      berard_m <berard_m@...> wrote:

      >10:00 PM?
      >
      >Wake me gently.
      >Offer me a platter of raw oysters, a cold beer, and some fried mullet.
      >
      >If I don't respond to this, you'll be way too late to interest me, no mater what the bribe looks like.
      > Dial 911............p

    • berard_m
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013

           Uncle Jimmy,
         Don't take it to heart.
        We are just poking fun at ya.
           You are too young and "Late'" doesn't affect you.
           But, I'm usually wide awake at breakfast, lunch and supper time.
         I try to rest up all in between...........p