Warning: Yahoo is Beta Testing

  • Jim_Bollman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
      This warning, I believe only effects those of you that go to the Crosley_Gang site to read or search for things. If you do everything via eMail you may not notice. Yahoo is beta testing a new form of the Group called Neo. They seem to randomly switch people to it. The look is completely different and has lots of bugs. I got switched this morning and luckily by this afternoon they had switched me back. You will know if you are a lucky victim from the look but you will also see the word neo in the URL if you are switched. I have not been able to find out much about when the switch for all will happen and why they are messing with what works, I just hope they get the major bugs out first.

      Moderator
      Jim...
    • dalef62