Re: Pre start check list help ?

  • Tim Hamblen
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27 2:47 PM
      Thanks Pete, that's what I needed and everything checks out. It goes to muffler shop next week and I won't do the rest (TDC etc etc ) till it gets back.
    • Tim Hamblen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28 3:27 AM
        Barry Smedley, I got your email on this subject and replied to you but for some reason the last two replies to you could not be delivered. Maybe a problem on L/ville Bedding end.Anyway, I'll let you know when I get ready to fire it up.