Re: New 1948 Crosley ownerortly

  • Tony & Melanie Jacobes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
      Hi guy’s last year in a flee market I found a gas tank from a Harley Davison  gulf cart it fit  making 2 cheep metal brackets and drilling holes for fill and fuel line ! I cut off the original fill and tined in a cap it had a fuel sending unit in it but I haven't hooked it up yet working on wiring now fit looked good cost was $5.00 at flee market and was 2 stroke fuel so tank looked new !