Re: [Crosley_Gang] Crosley Jeep and convertible for sale

  • bryan dunaway
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2013
      You are probably right Roger is a good friend of mine and I am big into mopars.

      From: Paul <bikertrash@...>
      To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 12:00 PM

      uh oh, the plot thickens. I am in Dayton. about an hour north of me, maybe around Lima?
      an opportunity to personally see and evaluate the car b4 purchase. as said before, the
      convertible interests me most. I don't have a convert or a wagon and no CC bodies in my
      stable. is it a runner as is? remember the approximate miles? which state is it titled in?
      I am sure the vin on the firewall matches the title. in your name?  thanks,  paul

      On 7/4/2013 11:22 AM, bryandunaway@... wrote:

      I have had a healthy response to my post so I am going to go ahead and put these cars up for sale.

      They are located in the Dayton Ohio area.

      The convertible is from a collection that I purchased and I really wanted to keep and restore it but I don't think I am going to get to it. It is very solid and has at some point been restored and will probably clean up very well.
      I do have a title for both.
      The jeep looks kinda home made to me but was from the same collection and is definitely crosley chassis and crosley powered. My father in law owns the jeep and got it up and running and was taking it to car shows a couple of years ago but has since lost interest.It does have the newer style chassis with Hydraulic Brakes.

      The asking price is $4000 each

      If you need pics or are coming to the wauseon show, e-mail me to make arrangements to view them. The cars are located about an hour and a half south of the show.

      Thanks, Bryan