Re: Crosley_Gang Chat Night, 7/4/2013, 10:00 pm

  • Jim_Bollman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 5:58 PM
      Gee Peter take all my words will you. I get up with or before the roosters myself but I found that a nice 30 minute nap after supper gets me through till 11pm or after sometimes.

      We do have on the calendar a 4pm Sunday chat but I'm usually busy doing something and never think to jump in to see if anyone shows up, but if some of you Roosters want to meet feel free. I see some evidence from time to time that there has been someone on.

      Jim...