RE: [Crosley_Gang] New Crosley of the Month

  • Smedley, Barry
    Message 1 of 218 , Jun 1, 2013

      I bet Butch knows about it, Burnettsville is just a few miles from where service motors used to be.

                                                   Barry Smedley

      Message 218 of 218 , Jun 1, 2013
        That one is actually in Monticello IN (not Burnettsville), and we sold it to them many years ago (we've been at our new location since fall of 1996!).

        Just a shell to make a nice display and advertisement.

        Butch and Fonda Williams, service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net