Re: Parking Brakes

  • Jim_Bollman
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2013
      I posted two pictures fro the brake display that is at the Nationals every year. It is a little hard to tell all the details from the photos but it will give you a general idea. Be sure to selct original size to blow up the photo. One shot is from the front and one is from the rear (no differential installed).

      --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "clheth" <clheth@...> wrote:

      > I have a 48 Crosley (of course) that has been converted to Hyd Brakes, Yup it stops, what bothers me is I have no back up. I do not have any information that I have been able to locate to show me (limited skills) how to hook up a Parking (EMERGENCY) Brake.
      > Thanks Clarence

    • Jim_Bollman
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2013
        I just noticed the photos I posted actually shows several years of brake systems to add to the confusion in the picture. Not as confusing in person.