Re: Disc brakes for sale

  • Tony & Melanie Jacobes
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2013
      can you get me a pic. of the body looking for a hot rod project thanks live close tony
    • Donald-Gritti
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2013

          Hi tony

          Glad you're interested in the VCs.

          Sending pictures electronically won't happen. Am working with a notebook computer that has no way I know of to attach pictures to emails. If you are close enough to look at the VCs we'll be here in Newtown Square through Thursday. We babysit grandsons here Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday every week then back to Delaware for the weekends.

          Suggest that the '50 Hotshot would be a great start for a street rod. Previously, body was cut for '59 caddy tail lights & flush mounted headlights. If you want the '50 I'd include the modified frame in the sale.
          Call me at 610 299 4549 if you want to look.

          Don

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2013
          Hi I would be interest in the disc brake parts are rotors thick or have been turned a lot Patty