Cutworms car

  • crosley19
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18 4:41 PM
      I see Cutworm has posted his latest progress on the car I gave him. He hopes to have it running tomorrow. Do you think I shoulda told him the crank is broken in 6 pieces? Na, he'll figure it out. Just kiddin.
      Barry
    • Chuck
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20 5:11 AM
        Six Pieces--You told me TWO pieces Give him a few weeks he will figure it out.

        --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "crosley19" <CROSLEY19@...> wrote:

        > I see Cutworm has posted his latest progress on the car I gave him. He hopes to have it running tomorrow. Do you think I shoulda told him the crank is broken in 6 pieces? Na, he'll figure it out. Just kiddin.
        > Barry

      • cutworm1959
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 20 3:33 PM
          According to th numbers on the crank, its a forged one out of a boat engine. Dang! Gonna half ta try hard to snap it in two...Cut

          --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck" <chuckk@...> wrote:

          > Six Pieces--You told me TWO pieces Give him a few weeks he will figure it out.
          >
          > --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "crosley19" <CROSLEY19@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I see Cutworm has posted his latest progress on the car I gave him. He hopes to have it running tomorrow. Do you think I shoulda told him the crank is broken in 6 pieces? Na, he'll figure it out. Just kiddin.
          > > Barry

        • Fred
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20 6:07 PM
            It's a forgery? Not even a kosher Crosley crank? for shame...
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 20 6:42 PM
              Not to mention the dual camshafts or th goofy? Nardi? Stuff it has...
              Cut