Re: [Crosley_Gang] New Crosley of the Month

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 223 , Jan 1, 2013
        Good job Wormy!

        I've been in the heat fir one of them.
      I'm envious.
        Truk looks nice and very savable.
      Don't know where I'd stuff it in the barn till I can get shed some other cars.
         Boss (Julie) says I can extend the barn another 20 X 30, but at the rate we've been going it'd be a pittance.  Woe is me, but I could have worst problems.
         Happy New Year All y'all Crosthreaded Nuts
      Message 223 of 223 , Nov 1, 2014

        Here is a special CC for you this month.

        http://crosleyautoclub.com/