Re: [Crosley_Gang] New Crosley of the Month

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 218 , Jan 1, 2013
        Good job Wormy!

        I've been in the heat fir one of them.
      I'm envious.
        Truk looks nice and very savable.
      Don't know where I'd stuff it in the barn till I can get shed some other cars.
         Boss (Julie) says I can extend the barn another 20 X 30, but at the rate we've been going it'd be a pittance.  Woe is me, but I could have worst problems.
         Happy New Year All y'all Crosthreaded Nuts
      Message 218 of 218 , Jun 1, 2013
        That one is actually in Monticello IN (not Burnettsville), and we sold it to them many years ago (we've been at our new location since fall of 1996!).

        Just a shell to make a nice display and advertisement.

        Butch and Fonda Williams, service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net