MORE GOOD NEWS

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      It seems that our group has another source of good news. I was informed that our multiple award winning newsletter, The Crosley Quarterly, has again won "Old Cars" magazine's Golden Quill Award. This award is selected from all of the car club newsletters throughout the United States. Congratulations to Editor Fred Syrdal for again winning this prestigeous award.