Re: [Crosley_Gang] August Crosley of the Month

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1 4:54 AM
        Rightly so too Jimmy.
       Tim should really do nicely at any car show.
       Simply beautiful in every respect............p
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1 5:16 AM
        WOW, this thing is awesome!
      • Donald-Gritti
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1 5:31 PM

            Thanks to Cutworm, Tim Freshly's amazing car shows in Youtube "19steve64" 2012 Wauseon. (Hope I didn't mess up the steve part.) The video goes a long way to show some of the trick details Tim used. (My favorite is thebelt driven alternator mounted above a water pump.)  As Jim Bollman said, an entire article could be written about this car.

            Don

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1 6:06 PM

            My apologies, The correct youtube site to see a video is 19Stoney64. 2012 Wauseon.

              Don

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 31, 2013
              New Crosley of the Month is up, enjoy, shows that the Crosley you have had sitting around a long time, can still be restored and enjoyed, just get busy. I know I should talk.

              <http://crosleyautoclub.com/>

              Jim...
            • Peter Berard
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1 6:15 AM
                  Great job Neal.
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 1 7:09 AM

                  Here is the new CotM, anyone that was at the Nationals would not have to guess long to know what my selection is this month.

                  Crosley Automobile Club Inc.- Home for all Crosley Car Owners

                  Jim...

                • Pete
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 2 7:05 AM
                       What a great and devoted Crosley guy.  My hero...............p

                    Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2015 10:09 AM

                    Here is the new CotM, anyone that was at the Nationals would not have to guess long to know what my selection is this month.

                    Crosley Automobile Club Inc.- Home for all Crosley Car Owners

                    Jim...

                  • Neil
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 2 7:28 AM

                         What a great and devoted Crosley guy.  My hero...............p

                      Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2015 10:09 AM