Car search - new to board

  • abbielonglegs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Hello!

      This is my first post but just had to after I have found the next
      vehicle I will have! It is a 1952 Crosley convertible. Since I am
      new to this type of car I really don't have connections to find a
      vehicle like this for sale in California. I saw the one posted here
      for sale in Chicago but I really want to drive it before buying.

      Is anyone on the board from California or even have any good
      California contacts I could be in touch with?

      Thank you so much!