46-47 sedan rescue attempt

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Hullow folks, I have an idear that might save another pittyfull lookin Crosley. Right now on the un-faverd auction site is a Sedan up in New York area. Iffin someone could trade him out of it fairly cheap, I would be happy to re-buy it at Wauseon and add it to my family. Yup it's a long shot but such is my love for these Cars. Especially rough lookin ones close to the crusher or hot rodder.
      Thanks fer listnin, Cut