Re: Disc brake fix

  • Fred Dunner
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 8:43 AM
      I just sent my G/H disc's to Butch and let him totally rebuild them. He did a great job and was reasonable. They came back fully restored.

      --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "cutworm1959" <cutworm1959@...> wrote:

      > Hiya Folks, my 1950 wagon has the G/H disc's. I have rebuilt the replaced everythang. Still no stopy. I blead the system so much the car is anemic. Fineally I adjusted all calipers fairly snug. Now I have a good pedal, fineally. This is one I won't fergit easily.
      > Cut.

    • Jorge Fernandez G.
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13 5:23 PM
        Hi Cut,
        I am still looking for a couple of sets of G/H caliper gears to replace those that are damaged on my calipers. Do you have any useable ones you can offer me for sale? I also need to replace the larger ID gear axles (the ones the tie bolts screw into), as most of the ones on my calipers are badly worn.
        Thanks,
        Jorge Fernandez
        On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 8:52 PM, cutworm1959 <cutworm1959@...> wrote:

        Jorgie, e-mail me sometime. I might have a few useable gears for ya. I will check at the shop tomalla. If I do theys yourn. Cut