New Crosley of The Month

  • Jim_Bollman
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
      Something a bit different this month I hope you enjoy it.
      <http://crosleyautoclub.com/>

      If anyone wants to nominate their or someone else's Crosley for CotM send me at least 2 unique views of the nominated Crosley at least 1024 pixels wide. If you already send me nominations you might remind me, I do sometimes misfile. Also I have a few that I'm holding back because we were over dosed in VC models last year because they were the spot light class at the Nationals. 2012 Nationals the 1949-52 CD models are the spot light so I will be putting more of them up in future months from my archives if I don't get any nominations.

      Jim...
    • Geoff
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2012
        How about your own FOR Jim? I don't think it's ever been the CotM, and it's a beaut!

        --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Jim_Bollman" <Jim.Bollman@...> wrote:

        > Something a bit different this month I hope you enjoy it.
        > <http://crosleyautoclub.com/>
        >
        > If anyone wants to nominate their or someone else's Crosley for CotM send me at least 2 unique views of the nominated Crosley at least 1024 pixels wide. If you already send me nominations you might remind me, I do sometimes misfile. Also I have a few that I'm holding back because we were over dosed in VC models last year because they were the spot light class at the Nationals. 2012 Nationals the 1949-52 CD models are the spot light so I will be putting more of them up in future months from my archives if I don't get any nominations.
        >
        > Jim...

      • Jim_Bollman
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2012
          Actually I did sneak mine in way back.
          <http://crosleyautoclub.com/SpotLite/Crosley_of_the_Month-7.html>

          --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Geoff" <malegc@...> wrote:

          > How about your own FOR Jim? I don't think it's ever been the CotM, and it's a beaut!
          >
          > --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Jim_Bollman" <Jim.Bollman@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Something a bit different this month I hope you enjoy it.
          > > <http://crosleyautoclub.com/>
          > >
          > > If anyone wants to nominate their or someone else's Crosley for CotM send me at least 2 unique views of the nominated Crosley at least 1024 pixels wide. If you already send me nominations you might remind me, I do sometimes misfile. Also I have a few that I'm holding back because we were over dosed in VC models last year because they were the spot light class at the Nationals. 2012 Nationals the 1949-52 CD models are the spot light so I will be putting more of them up in future months from my archives if I don't get any nominations.
          > >
          > > Jim...

        • Peter Berard
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2012
               I pretty much know what the FOR is worth, but I wonder bout the Airstream's value today................p