RE: [Crosley_Gang] Re: Sliding glass locks

  • Smedley, Barry
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012

      Yes I have it, Thanks!

                               Barry Smedley

      From: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of kollectr
      Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 7:37 PM
      To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Crosley_Gang] Re: Sliding glass locks

      Thanks Barry,
      Did you get my E-mail with my vin number?

      Jerry

      --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Smedley, Barry" <bsmedleyt@...> wrote:

      > There is a piece of rubber that goes between the glass and the metal. The
      rubber can be bought at any glass shop. I didn't use any glue, but it might be better if you do, Do I have your vin number for the CC registry?

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
        I was told by the Glass Man to put oil on the rubber, that you can get at any glass shop. Then push it on to the edge of the glass and let it set. Trim the excess after ti sets. The oil makes it swell and clamp to the glass. Works for me on my 48 Sta. Wgn.

        Rich W.