Hey Mikey

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Mikey, when you join the club this year not only do you get the award winning Crosley Quarterly but you get the members roster too! In it will be a list of all the members world wide! You can find fellow Crosley members in Texas! Prolly find you a car close to home too. Enjoy! Cut
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
          Hello Mike,

        Wormy is right.

              I did it, an it worked fir me.
          I as a bonus I gut Cut Wormy fir a fren, an ya cain't do no better nat.

          Aside from that, you'd have an infinitely reliable connection for information necessary for happiness and success with your chosen Crosley classic.  This organization is the inside connection to people who have lived the Crosley life.     Avail yourself to their expertise.

          Hope you find one that satisfies your desires.   I started out looking for a CC coupe/sedan in 2004 and was thrilled to get a roadster to re-acquaint, as I had owned two Hot Shots over the last 60 years.
         Courted my wife of 49 years ago in one in 1959.
         Not sayin' that Crosley was the nail that clinched the deal, but it sure didn't hurt the deal.

          We're still foolin' around in Crosleys for over half a century.

           Jump in and get yer feet wet.  You'll never be sorry.

                          Best of luck
                          Pete & Julie
                           AKA  pb&j