Re: [Crosley_Gang] New Crosley of the Month

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 258 , Aug 1, 2011
        Good grief Charlie Brown!  The truly defined "Rough".

        I wish we could get a story on all Paul pointed out and some close-ups of the areas. I really hate that I missed the National now.

       It'd be real cool if it could be made to run but otherwise left as is..................p
      Message 258 of 258 , Nov 4, 2015
            Wow, what a cool story!
        Kept the dog gone car and dumped the parts?
        Excellent job. Looks like a twin to my car.
        Hope we can get a story in the mag on the
        restoration process.

        As a feet note, it 'be cool if we could somehow put all
        the wagons of one variety in one section, for instance all CC wagons,
        CD wagons together, all CC coupes in another etc.
        Likely be one heck of a  job, but might be a computer trick somehow .................p

        Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:13 PM

        Sorry I'm a few days late.  Here is the November CotM

        Crosley Automobile Club Inc.- Home for all Crosley Car Owners