Re: [Crosley_Gang] New Crosley of the Month

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 225 , Aug 1, 2011
        Good grief Charlie Brown!  The truly defined "Rough".

        I wish we could get a story on all Paul pointed out and some close-ups of the areas. I really hate that I missed the National now.

       It'd be real cool if it could be made to run but otherwise left as is..................p
      Message 225 of 225 , Jul 1 5:44 PM
        A 1940 Pre-war. will come from that far away state Michigan.

        Thomas M. Ellis