Re: [Crosley_Gang] Re: Trade my 1948 wagon for 18' car trailer

  • andybeach
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 9:02 PM
      I'M SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF NEVADA BUT I HAVE A TWO YEAR OLD TILT BED TRAILER THAT IS A # 9 # ON A SCALE OF TEN 4 WHEEL FACTORY MADE HEAVY DUTY IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IT WILL TAKE CARS AND LIGHT EQUIPMENT TRACTORS ECT WE HVE USED IT TO MOVE 50 GALLON DRUMS ONLY. ANDY
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1 9:10 PM
        Hello Andy, I am a long way from NV! What is the length of the deck, and what is the empty weight, and the gross weight? Thanks. H.

        To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
        From: andybeach@...
        Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 21:02:45 -0700

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1 9:24 PM
          YES IT IS BUT JAPAN CAN SURE SEND THEIR RAD ACT OVER HERE .   I WILL GET THE SPECS IN THE MORNING AND E MAIL TO YOU THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH IT IS THE TOP OF FENDERS WHERE THE GUYS ROLLED RATHER THAN LIFTED THE BARRILS WHEN THEY STACKED THE EMPTY"EMPTY" LAZY BASTARDS ON THE TRAILER NICE TIRES FOUR WHEEL BRAKES WILL ALSO TRY TO E MAIL PICTURES NOT HANDY AT THAT BUT WILL TRY.

          To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
          From: andybeach@...
          Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 21:02:45 -0700

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2 11:52 AM
          HAL TRAILER GROSS 9950  FA 5200 RA 5200 16FT BED 2 FT DOVE TAIL 2 5/16 BALL  TILT BED

          To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
          From: andybeach@...
          Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 21:02:45 -0700

          I'M SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF NEVADA BUT I HAVE A TWO YEAR OLD TILT BED TRAILER THAT IS A # 9 # ON A SCALE OF TEN 4 WHEEL FACTORY MADE HEAVY DUTY IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IT WILL TAKE CARS AND LIGHT EQUIPMENT TRACTORS ECT WE HVE USED IT TO MOVE 50 GALLON DRUMS ONLY. ANDY
          There is a folder in the for sale section titled "1948 wagon for sale in CT" that has pictures of the wagon. H.

        • Joe La Placa
          Message 5 of 9 , Apr 2 1:57 PM
            in nj   trailer for car?

            To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
            From: andybeach@...
            Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 21:02:45 -0700

            Message 6 of 9 , Apr 2 2:53 PM

              please explain what in nj stands for

              To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
              From: andybeach@...
              Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 21:02:45 -0700

            • h82b2nd2@aol.com
              Message 7 of 9 , Apr 3 4:28 PM
                Hey andy where are you in nevada?  I'm in minden.  I have a 49 station wagon for sale.

                -- Sent from my Palm Pre