Re: [Norton AntiSpam][Crosley_Gang] New Crosley of the Month

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 258 , Feb 1 4:57 AM
         Jimmy,
      Very cool story!
        Don't ya just love to see what else Crosley folk have in their garage?  I can't tell what it is in the corner behind the Crosley but it looks 30s................p
      Message 258 of 258 , Nov 4, 2015
            Wow, what a cool story!
        Kept the dog gone car and dumped the parts?
        Excellent job. Looks like a twin to my car.
        Hope we can get a story in the mag on the
        restoration process.

        As a feet note, it 'be cool if we could somehow put all
        the wagons of one variety in one section, for instance all CC wagons,
        CD wagons together, all CC coupes in another etc.
        Likely be one heck of a  job, but might be a computer trick somehow .................p

        Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:13 PM
        Subject: [Crosley_Gang] New Crosley of the Month

        Sorry I'm a few days late.  Here is the November CotM

        Crosley Automobile Club Inc.- Home for all Crosley Car Owners