Re: [Crosley_Gang] 51 Wagon still for sale

  • lenny onmmmaa
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2010
      ok Bill send me some pics and shoot me a price thanks in advance Lenny B>

      I am beginning to think that my computer is not working!  At this point, I have not had a single offer on my great looking '51 wagon.  Somebody needs to buy this great little piece of Crosley engineering.  I really do need to sell it, forget the advertised prices, etc, etc.  Get at me with a serious offer and let's see waht we can do to make both of us happy!!  Car is located in Mandeville, LA (just across the lake from New Orleans) and is on an open flat bed trailer that I just bought that could be open for negotiation too.  Trailer has loading ramp and 12 volt electric winch.  Lots of pictures available, just let me know and I will send them along to you.

      Bill Bennett

    • Joe La Placa
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
        ?$?

        ok Bill send me some pics and shoot me a price thanks in advance Lenny B>

        I am beginning to think that my computer is not working!  At this point, I have not had a single offer on my great looking '51 wagon.  Somebody needs to buy this great little piece of Crosley engineering.  I really do need to sell it, forget the advertised prices, etc, etc.  Get at me with a serious offer and let's see waht we can do to make both of us happy!!  Car is located in Mandeville, LA (just across the lake from New Orleans) and is on an open flat bed trailer that I just bought that could be open for negotiation too.  Trailer has loading ramp and 12 volt electric winch.  Lots of pictures available, just let me know and I will send them along to you.

        Bill Bennett

      • Bill Bennett
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
          Joe:

          Have over 9,000 invested, have been trying to sell it for 6,500 with no luck.  Make me an offer.

          Bill

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
            pic of car are really nice   trailer info   my biggest problem is i live too far away from you   car running info  i live in nj

[...]

          • bob white
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010

              ROBERT WHITE
              JONESBORO GUARD