Re: Splish Splash

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
      G-Man. Grandmaws tubs are just galvenized and not painted. Keep your tit out of the wringer and finish Sharky!
      Cut

      --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, Geoff and Luan Male <malegc@...> wrote:

      > Hi Fellers. I was at a yard sale yesterday and bought a set of
      > Crosley laundry tubs. They're in pretty good shape, but have been painted
      > (silver) a few times, and that paint is wearing off badly. I guess they
      > were galvanized, but if they were painted at the factory, does anyone know
      > what color or colors they might have been?
      >
      > A Home Away From Home
      >
      > Phone: (812) 594-2374
      > Email: awayfromhome@...
      >
      > www.AHomeAwayFromHome.petfinder.com

    • Fred
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010

        Oh boy! Crosley laundry tubs at the Male estate, and just when I thought it was going to the dogs...  Might have to stop by again. and check on all this..

      • Geoff and Luan Male
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
                   How was I to know there was a party going on?  I use a wringer washer (Maytag) to wash rags and dog stuff. I have only gotten two fingers caught in the wringer in about 35 years. I am thinking now that I might try to find a Crosley wringer!
          The Sharkey is slowly and provocatively donning it's new coats at a local vocational school. Can't wait...
          Come on down anytime Fred, I'm a huge fan of Al Franken too!