Re: [Crosley_Gang] Need Old Racing Crosley Pictures.

  • JERRY BICKEL
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi David
      how many do you want i have over 1000 tq midget photo's from the 50's to mid 70's

      jerry
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2010
        Jerry,
          What area of the country are your pix from?
        Lee Mullin
        Titusville, FL

        how many do you want i have over 1000 tq midget photo's from the 50's to mid 70's

        jerry
            What area of the country are your pix from?
          Lee Mullin
          Titusville, FL

          how many do you want i have over 1000 tq midget photo's from the 50's to mid 70's

          jerry
            > how many do you want i have over 1000 tq midget photo's from the 50's to mid 70's
            >
            > jerry

            They used to race crosleys in the Louisville Gradens Amory in the 50s. Just looking for them. There are a copple photos on the Old Timers page on kentuckymotorsportshalloffame.com Dave Huber
          • offyman1
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 2, 2010
              Thanx, looking for pix from NJ, PA and NY
              Lee

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 3, 2010
                A few years back I bought a SS that had been used as a "board racer" (indoor racing on a wooden track surface)in arenas in the North Jersey/New York area. It now belongs to Hal Kolding out of Ct. If anyone comes across any pictures of this type of venue, I'd love to see them.