Re: 6 cyl crosley

  • tim foster
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 9:38 AM
      Do you know the story on this engine? Does anyone?

      tim
      --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "jerry bickel" <bic11@w...>
      wrote:
      > i put some pictures in "photos" under 6Cyl crosley
    • Jim Bollman
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1 4:21 PM
        I cropped and resized Jerry's photos and put them in the Engine Folder
        for faster loading and to reduce the storage space.

        Jim...

        On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 12:48 AM, jerry bickel wrote:

        > i put some pictures in "photos" under 6Cyl crosley
      • David Coudriet
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1 5:31 PM
          wrote:
          > i put some pictures in "photos" under 6Cyl crosley

          WOW!! I want one of those! Ohh,the interesting things my mind is
          thinking of... Does anyone know approx.how many were made?

          Dave.
        • jerry bickel
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1 10:49 PM
            I will try yo find out some history on this, also may try to see if
            john will let me bring it to wauseon on that saturday. will keep
            you posted. jerry
          • Thomas Reckerd
            Message 5 of 8 , May 2 12:27 PM
              How do we get to the"engines folder" or the "photos" either one.

              Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:I cropped and resized Jerry's photos and put them in the Engine Folder
              for faster loading and to reduce the storage space.

              Jim...

              On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 12:48 AM, jerry bickel wrote:

              > i put some pictures in "photos" under 6Cyl crosley

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Jim Bollman
              Message 6 of 8 , May 2 3:54 PM
                On the left side of the Yahoo Group page is a link marked "Photos"
                click on that and you will see a bunch folders. Click on "Engines
                Misc" and when that is open click on "6 Cylinder Tin Block Engine" and
                you will see the photos. Click on any photo to make larger.

                This link should get you to the engine pictures directly, you may have
                to re-attach the pieces of the link if the mail breaks it and folds it
                up.

                Engines+Misc/
                6+Cylinder+Tin+Block+Engine&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//
                briefcase.yahoo.com/

                Jim...

                On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 03:27 PM, Thomas Reckerd wrote:

                > How do we get to the"engines folder" or the "photos" either one.
                >
                > Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:I cropped and resized Jerry's
                > photos and put them in the Engine Folder or faster loading and to
                > reduce the storage space.
              • Rob Carson
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 13, 2012
                Sounds like the engine shown on this site.........