Re: Saved Crosley

  • Jim_Bollman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      Here are some pictures Barry sent me to post of his save.

      Looks like paint and upholstery and it will be ready to go Barry.

      http://hurl.ws/936a

      Jim...

      --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "hoosiercrosley" <bsmedleyt@...> wrote:

      > I just bought a 47' sedan out of a junk yard where it had lived since 1960. There isn't much left of it, but I got it for 75.00 The frame is still good, the heater is in good shape, plus a few parts like the door latches etc. No drive train. It is now resting very quietly on my farm, a least it won't go too the crusher, it will just fade away.
      >
      > Barry Smedley

    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
        Can their be anyone more devoted to the pain and suffering of saving an old car hulk than a Cros threaded nut?...........................pete
        Here are some pictures Barry sent me to post of his save.

        Looks like paint and upholstery and it will be ready to go Barry.

        http://hurl. ws/936a

        Jim...

        --- In Crosley_Gang@ yahoogroups. com, "hoosiercrosley" <bsmedleyt@. ..> wrote:

        > I just bought a 47' sedan out of a junk yard where it had lived since 1960. There isn't much left of it, but I got it for 75.00 The frame is still good, the heater is in good shape, plus a few parts like the door latches etc. No drive train. It is now resting very quietly on my farm, a least it won't go too the crusher, it will just fade away.
        >
        > Barry Smedley

      • crosley19
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
          That one looks better than the one that got donated for the youth project.
          Barry

          --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Jim_Bollman" <Jim.Bollman@...> wrote:

          > Here are some pictures Barry sent me to post of his save.
          >
          > Looks like paint and upholstery and it will be ready to go Barry.
          >
          > http://hurl.ws/936a
          >
          > Jim...
          >
          > --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "hoosiercrosley" <bsmedleyt@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just bought a 47' sedan out of a junk yard where it had lived since 1960. There isn't much left of it, but I got it for 75.00 The frame is still good, the heater is in good shape, plus a few parts like the door latches etc. No drive train. It is now resting very quietly on my farm, a least it won't go too the crusher, it will just fade away.
          > >
          > > Barry Smedley

        • Gary Cochrane
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
            Is there $75 worth of anything in this???