Living vicariously (Crosley print)

  • sunivroc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:42 AM
      My Crosley has been in the garage all winter. I couldn't resist
      imagining what it would look like outside, so I ended up making a
      woodcut print of the car "as if it were outside."

      I put a copy of the print in the photos section, in the "Misc. - I
      don't know where to put this" file folder.

      I hope to have the real thing out and running soon.

      Rich Campbell
      "Finally dug out of the snow in NY -- but can you believe we had more
      flurries this weekend?"