Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [Crosley_Gang] HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???

Expand Messages
  • Peter Berard
    I ll likely have to miss that 2069 meet, but my Crosleys might make it...............pete ... From: Tom McDowell To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com Sent:
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 1, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      I'll likely have to miss that 2069 meet, but my Crosleys might make it...............pete
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???

       

      Imagine for a moment if you will, that in 2069 the 100th year of CAC that a mere 2000 cars show up at the National?

      --- On Thu, 9/10/09, tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@yahoo. com> wrote:

      From: tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [Crosley_Gang] HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???
      To: Crosley_Gang@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 2:36 PM

       
      An often asked question at cars shows is "How many of these are left?" I had one of those slow afternoons and took my roster and totaled the number of cars listed there. We show just under 2,000 cars in our roster. With just under 1,000 members that's an average of over 2 cars per member!!! Ohio, not surprisingly, leads the pack with 207 cars, followed by Indiana- 161, Pennsylvania - 135, New York-123, California- 112, and Illinois - 105. While I am sure that there a lot of cars out there not in the hands of club members and a lot that are in club members hands not listed, It is still nice to have a few numbers to answer with.


    • tmkldwwj
      Pete; At this point, I ll be mighty pleased to make the 2039 meet, the 100th anniversary of Crosley Autos!!!
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 1, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        Pete;
        At this point, I'll be mighty pleased to make the 2039 meet, the 100th anniversary of Crosley Autos!!!

        --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Berard" <berard_m@...> wrote:
        >
        > I'll likely have to miss that 2069 meet, but my Crosleys might make it...............pete
        > ----- Original Message -----
        > From: Tom McDowell
        > To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
        > Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:29 PM
        > Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???
        >
        >
        > Imagine for a moment if you will, that in 2069 the 100th year of CAC that a mere 2000 cars show up at the National?
        >
        > --- On Thu, 9/10/09, tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:
        >
        >
        > From: tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@...>
        > Subject: [Crosley_Gang] HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???
        > To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 2:36 PM
        >
        >
        >
        > An often asked question at cars shows is "How many of these are left?" I had one of those slow afternoons and took my roster and totaled the number of cars listed there. We show just under 2,000 cars in our roster. With just under 1,000 members that's an average of over 2 cars per member!!! Ohio, not surprisingly, leads the pack with 207 cars, followed by Indiana- 161, Pennsylvania - 135, New York-123, California- 112, and Illinois - 105. While I am sure that there a lot of cars out there not in the hands of club members and a lot that are in club members hands not listed, It is still nice to have a few numbers to answer with.
        >
      • Peter Berard
        David, That ll be my hundredth burf day. We can cele-brate. No cake. No candles. No ice-cream. Just a few cases of beer amongst us would be fine. We can sing
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 1, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          David,
          That'll be my hundredth burf day. We can cele-brate.
           No cake. No candles. No ice-cream.
          Just a few cases of beer amongst us would be fine. 
           We can sing "Happy Birth Day" in three part harmony.
           Can anyone play the yukelally..........p
          ----- Original Message -----
          From: tmkldwwj
          Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 12:25 PM
          Subject: [Crosley_Gang] Re: HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???

           

          Pete;
          At this point, I'll be mighty pleased to make the 2039 meet, the 100th anniversary of Crosley Autos!!!

          --- In Crosley_Gang@ yahoogroups. com, "Peter Berard" <berard_m@.. .> wrote:
          >
          > I'll likely have to miss that 2069 meet, but my Crosleys might make it.......... .....pete
          > ----- Original Message -----
          > From: Tom McDowell
          > To: Crosley_Gang@ yahoogroups. com
          > Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:29 PM
          > Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???
          >
          >
          > Imagine for a moment if you will, that in 2069 the 100th year of CAC that a mere 2000 cars show up at the National?
          >
          > --- On Thu, 9/10/09, tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@.. .> wrote:
          >
          >
          > From: tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@.. .>
          > Subject: [Crosley_Gang] HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???
          > To: Crosley_Gang@ yahoogroups. com
          > Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 2:36 PM
          >
          >
          >
          > An often asked question at cars shows is "How many of these are left?" I had one of those slow afternoons and took my roster and totaled the number of cars listed there. We show just under 2,000 cars in our roster. With just under 1,000 members that's an average of over 2 cars per member!!! Ohio, not surprisingly, leads the pack with 207 cars, followed by Indiana- 161, Pennsylvania - 135, New York-123, California- 112, and Illinois - 105. While I am sure that there a lot of cars out there not in the hands of club members and a lot that are in club members hands not listed, It is still nice to have a few numbers to answer with.
          >

        • Tom McDowell
          Now wouldn t that just take over Wauseon? Would fulton hold them all....... ... From: tmkldwwj Subject: [Crosley_Gang] Re: HOW MANY
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 5, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            Now wouldn't that just take over Wauseon? Would fulton hold them all.......

            --- On Wed, 9/30/09, tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

            From: tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@...>
            Subject: [Crosley_Gang] Re: HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???
            To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 1:51 PM

             
            Up ahead, a signpost...you realize you are in.... the Crosley Zone!!!

            --- In Crosley_Gang@ yahoogroups. com, Tom McDowell <bugger5913@ ...> wrote:
            >
            > Imagine for a moment if you will, that in 2069 the 100th year of CAC that a mere 2000 cars show up at the National?
            >


          • Tom McDowell
            Sadly I won t make that one either, I would only be a 108 years young...... ... From: Peter Berard Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] HOW
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 5, 2009
            • 0 Attachment
              Sadly I won't make that one either, I would only be a 108 years young......

              --- On Thu, 10/1/09, Peter Berard <berard_m@...> wrote:

              From: Peter Berard <berard_m@...>
              Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???
              To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 5:37 AM

               
              I'll likely have to miss that 2069 meet, but my Crosleys might make it.......... .....pete
              ----- Original Message -----
              Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:29 PM
              Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???

               
              Imagine for a moment if you will, that in 2069 the 100th year of CAC that a mere 2000 cars show up at the National?

              --- On Thu, 9/10/09, tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@yahoo. com> wrote:

              From: tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@yahoo. com>
              Subject: [Crosley_Gang] HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???
              To: Crosley_Gang@ yahoogroups. com
              Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 2:36 PM

               
              An often asked question at cars shows is "How many of these are left?" I had one of those slow afternoons and took my roster and totaled the number of cars listed there. We show just under 2,000 cars in our roster. With just under 1,000 members that's an average of over 2 cars per member!!! Ohio, not surprisingly, leads the pack with 207 cars, followed by Indiana- 161, Pennsylvania - 135, New York-123, California- 112, and Illinois - 105. While I am sure that there a lot of cars out there not in the hands of club members and a lot that are in club members hands not listed, It is still nice to have a few numbers to answer with.



            • tmkldwwj
              Tom; I guess you will go to the KF meet that year too!!!!
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 5, 2009
              • 0 Attachment
                Tom;
                I guess you will go to the KF meet that year too!!!!
              • Tom McDowell
                I think I ll take in the Mercury meet, Sirmerc should be around 70or 80 by then ... From: tmkldwwj Subject: [Crosley_Gang] Re: HOW MANY
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 14, 2009
                • 0 Attachment
                  I think I'll take in the Mercury meet, "Sirmerc" should be around 70or 80 by then

                  --- On Mon, 10/5/09, tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

                  From: tmkldwwj <tmkldwwj@...>
                  Subject: [Crosley_Gang] Re: HOW MANY CROSLEYS ARE THERE???
                  To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Monday, October 5, 2009, 11:01 AM

                   
                  Tom;
                  I guess you will go to the KF meet that year too!!!!


                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.