Braje parts for Crosley engines

  • David Lambert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 12:59 PM
      There is a belief out there among some in the Crosley community—a belief I shared until recently—that Braje is no longer making Crosley parts (cams covers, side plates, and sumps). They are in business, now headed by Blaz Brajevich. You can phone them at 323 321-2247. They are not at this point casting the exhaust manifolds.

      The usual disclaimer applies (I have no financial interest in their sales).