vintage 3/4 midgit tq with crosley suspension, rear end and trans

  • sfhoodrats
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2009
      i just picked up a vintage midgit kart. I was told it had a crosley
      front axle, 3 speed trans and rear end can anybody help identify or does
      anyone know what type of midgit kart this is (how do you down load
      pics)
    • Jim Bollman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
        We don't allow attachments currently because of how Yahoo archives them and it can overload those that are on dial up. You can upload photos to the proper folder in the Photo section. In your case they would go in the "Racers and Racing" folder. Then post a note telling where they are or a link.

        Welcome to the Gang

        Jim...

        --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "sfhoodrats" <sfhoodrats@...> wrote:

        > i just picked up a vintage midgit kart. I was told it had a crosley
        > front axle, 3 speed trans and rear end can anybody help identify or does
        > anyone know what type of midgit kart this is (how do you down load
        > pics)

      • sfhoodrats
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
          --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "sfhoodrats" <sfhoodrats@...> wrote:

          > i just picked up a vintage midgit kart. I was told it had a crosley
          > front axle, 3 speed trans and rear end can anybody help identify or does
          > anyone know what type of midgit kart this is (how do you down load
          > pics)

          i just added a photo in the photo gallery thanks any help would be appreciated
        • Jim Bollman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
            Here is a link to the photo.

            http://hurl.ws/2x60