Crosley In The Press

  • Jim Bollman
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2009
      I got a note from Pete Berard that Auto Week has a one page article on Crosley this issue. It is the Escape Roads feature of the week. It is not featured on their web site but it looks like they do post them after about 4 months so if you don't find an issue we may see it then.

      Not really appropriate to post current copyrighted material here, so no scan will be posted.

      Jim...
    • prowland@snet.net
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2009
        That is my car pictured in the Autoweek article. The author approached me at a car show last fall and I told him about the car plus gave him a short ride around the show field. I've only one complaint- was misquoted on the car's top speed.
        Phil R., CT

        -------------- Original message from "Jim Bollman" <Jim.Bollman@...>: --------------

      • berard_m@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 7 , May 4, 2009
          Good job Phil. We need some respect for our cars.
          Might be the scribe confused the temperature with the top speed.
          Sometimes I get the gages mixed up and get her up to 160. If you don't have a copy I'd be glad to send you the scan ........pete

          Message 4 of 7 , May 4, 2009
            Pete, I would love to get a scan if you could.

            thank you

            Art Enderle III

          • berard_m@bellsouth.net
            Message 5 of 7 , May 4, 2009
              Coming right up............p

              ---- berard_m@... wrote:
              > Good job Phil. We need some respect for our cars.
              > Might be the scribe confused the temperature with the top speed.
              > Sometimes I get the gages mixed up and get her up to 160. If you don't have a copy I'd be glad to send you the scan ........pete

            • seb fontana
              Message 6 of 7 , May 4, 2009
                Pete, I'd like a scan too...I'd like to see 160............

              • berard_m@bellsouth.net
                Message 7 of 7 , May 4, 2009
                  Look out, here she comes................p