Parts

  • berard_m@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hey Crosley folks,

      I'm looking for a small spotlight/rear view mirror combination.
      The type sold in the aftermarket in the 40's and 50's that attaches to the drivers door frame with set screws. Condition should be fair chrome but I'll consider anything if the price is right. The light doesn't have to work. If you have one and would like to sell contact me at;

      berard_m@...

      Thanks ........pete

    • W R
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 21, 2012
          Paula & I are in the restoration process on a '42 Crosley pick-up. We've gotten just about everything we have needed so far, except we need a left front or drivers side headlight housing. Can anyone out there in Crosley-Land help us out. Our restorer is shooting for finishing it in time for the big eastern meet in Macungie Pa. at the beginning of August, I sure would like him to be right!
        Thanks
         Pete & Paula
      • sportcpe29
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 3, 2012
          Friends ,
          HAve sold disc brakes to folks in S. Dak. Shocks are going to Sunny Cal . Thanks everyone and keep em rollin >
          Semper Fi , Tom
        • Peter Berard
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 27, 2012
             Sorry, left the dealer out. My understanding is 'HE' got the buyout from Cushman.  Note, that he's in the town where Cushman was manufactured.......p

            Cushman parts,

            Direct parts

            Lincoln, Ne.

            800-216-4960