1939-1950 Crosley ads and articles

  • vintage_paper
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Hey everyone. I am in need of some cash so unfortunately I am selling
      off collection of Crosley ads and articles. If interested in any or
      all of them please send me an email to: vintage_automobile@...

      Crosley Ads and Articles:

      1939 Crosley & American Bantam article titled "1939 Minor Makes" (has
      four photos of the 1939 Crosley Convertible) only $9.99

      1940 Crosley ½ page Article titled "1940 Crosley." (has three photos
      of convertibles and a station wagon) only $9.99

      1947 Crosley Sedan small ad "I have Maintained that America Needs a
      Fine Light Car – Crosley Sales Prove I was Right!" only $3.50

      1947 Car Article titled "Minor Makes and Imports" which has seven
      color photos of 1947 Crosleys including a Coupe, Convertible,
      Convertible's Interior, Convertible's engine compartment, Pickup
      Truck, and the Pickup Truck's dashboard. Only $9.99

      1947/1948 Crosley Convertible & Pickup Truck small ad titled "2300
      Miles for $14.47" only $3.50

      1947/1948 Crosley Convertible & Pickup Truck small ad titled "40 Miles
      Per Gallon!" only $3.50

      1947/1948 Crosley Sedan, Station Wagon, Sedan Delivery, and Pickup
      Truck small ad titled "5600 Miles for $35.00" only $3.50

      1947/1948 Crosley Sedan, Station Wagon, Sedan Delivery, Sport Utility,
      and Pickup Truck small ad titled "New Crosley Station Wagon..Smart!
      Practical!" only $3.50

      1947/1948 Crosley Sedan, Station Wagon, Sedan Delivery, Sport Utility,
      and Pickup Truck small ad titled "New Crosley Station Wagon..Smart
      Styling! All Steel!" only $3.50

      1948 Crosley & Pickup Truck small ad titled "1813 Miles for $12.53"
      only $3.50

      1948 ½ Crosley Sedan, Convertible, Station Wagon, Panel Delivery, and
      Pickup small ad titled "6,644 Miles for $40.81" only $3.50 (have 2)

      1948 ½ Crosley Sedan, Convertible, Station Wagon, and Pickup Truck
      small ad titled "Now Crosley has the New Look" only $3.50

      1948 ½ Crosley Station Wagon small ad titled "Crosley Now has that New
      Look" only $3.50

      1948 ½ Crosley Station Wagon small ad titled "The Striking New Crosley
      Station Wagon" only $3.50

      1949 Crosley small ad titled "Big New Crosley of USA" only $3.50

      1949 Crosley Station Wagon small ad titled "Teacher Puts Crosley at
      Head of Class" only $3.50

      1950 Crosley Station Wagon small ad titled "New Price Reductions on
      all Crosley Cars!" only $3.50

      1950 Crosley Hotshot & FarmORoad Article titled "1950 Crosley –
      Crosley Motors Inc" (has six color photos of the 1950 Crosley Hotshot
      and Farm O Road) only $9.99

      1950 Crosley Hotshot, Convertible, Sedan Delivery, and Station Wagon
      small ad titled "New Lower Prices on Crosley Cars!" $6.50

      1950 Crosley Hotshot, Convertible, Sedan Delivery, and Station Wagon
      small ad titled "Crosley Lowers All Prices!" $6.50

      Thank you