Re: Hi from a newcomer

  • BARRY SEEL
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
      I specialize in converting the Homelite engines. It takes alot of time,
      alot of machining, and there are a few secrets in doing it. Here is my
      website: http://home.ptd.net/~crosley/
      Barry

      --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "john gary simpson"
      <eustisgary@...> wrote:

      > I had a 52 wagon back in 61 that I bought for $25. I needed something
      > to drive home from college so I could join the army. Rod bearings
      were
      > worn out so every 25 miles, I popped the caps and shimmed them with
      > grocery bag paper. I made it home, used woodgrain contact paper to
      > make it a woodie, and sold it to a little people family in our
      > community.
      > Now I have two Fageols, and three Homelites, plus a frozen Homelite
      > longblock. I plan on using one of Homelites to re-power my URAL
      > sidecar motorcycle rig. Anyone got experience at converting outboard
      > engines to horizontal configuration?

    • john gary simpson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
        Thanks, Barry!

        America is not at war. The US Armed Forces are at war. America is at the Mall.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
          What is that supposed to mean? I gave you my website so you can get
          my email address, and email me for instructions on converting the
          Homelite.
          Barry

          > Thanks, Barry!
          >
          > America is not at war. The US Armed Forces are at war. America is
          at the Mall.

        • Tim Hamblen
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
            I wondered the same thing Barry, but finally figured it out. He didn't
            mean anything, that's his "signature" under his postings.