new album

  • steve g <scg13803@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      hi guys, just added a new album. has my FOR. hotshot, Heinkel
      bublecar, and the "old man" :>) sorry but B%W for now. will add more
      as time permits.
      steveg.
    • Jim Bollman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
        Steve, I moved your folder into the Misc folder. I'm trying to keep
        the top level folders general and will add new folders when I miss a
        category.

        I just did this by adding a Special folder for factory built but not
        Crosley built bodies such as the Skorpion and Devins, even factory
        built Firetrucks if you want. I moved the Skorpion folder into the new
        folder.

        I also moved the #19 Sebring folder into the Races folder.

        I hope no one is offended by my moving their photos around. The old
        club album that Yahoo lost got in to such a mess of folders it was hard
        to find anything.

        Jim...