Re: new addition

  • BARRY SEEL
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2009
      Thank you all, but I do see one down side to this. My Crosley money
      will now be forcefully ripped from my fingers by my wife to buy baby
      things. I guess I will have to make up my mind that I will not be
      buying any more Crosleys for awhile, but wait the baby isn't here
      yet. I wonder how many Crosleys I can accumulate until August? L.O.L.
      Barry

      --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "BrawnyBug" <brawnybug@...>
      wrote:

      > Barry,
      > Congrats!

      Grandfather.

    • g52ss@dmv.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2009
        Barry

        My child bride & I are hoping for our first grandchild also so I get it. Good
        luck & best wishes for the new year.

        Don Gritti

        Quoting BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@...>:

        > Thank you all, but I do see one down side to this. My Crosley money
        > will now be forcefully ripped from my fingers by my wife to buy baby
        > things. I guess I will have to make up my mind that I will not be
        > buying any more Crosleys for awhile, but wait the baby isn't here
        > yet. I wonder how many Crosleys I can accumulate until August? L.O.L.
        > Barry
        >
        > --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "BrawnyBug" <brawnybug@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Barry,
        > > Congrats!

        This message was sent using Delmarva Online's Webmail.
        http://www.delmarvaonline.com/
      • Chakapeah Eagle
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2009
          Congratulations!!!! That is the best thing ever.  I just had a new grandchild also.  A little girl 7 mos. ago.  She is an angel!!  Good luck to you and your little angel.  There is nothing better than being a grandparent.
          Chakapeah

          wrote:

          > Barry,
          > Congrats!

        • Tony
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2009
            Congrats Barry.... as the others mention grand kids are the best. Be
            careful they grow up fast.

            Tony in AZ
          • Chakapeah Eagle
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2009
              You sure hit the nail on the head with the careful statement.  That's why I love that country song,  "Blink"  ain't it the truth!!!!
              Chakapeah