Re: Hot Shot on Ebay

  • Tony <crosley_az@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      those vehicles were on ebay several weeks back. I guess they did not
      sell. I seem to remember a price of 11k

      At the current price I doubt that they will sell this time.

      Tony
    • David W. Anspach <tmkldwwj@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        You are correct Tony. The seller claims to not be knowledgeable
        enough to seperate the Crosley parts from the others. I offered,
        free of charge since I was going to be traveling through the area, to
        meet him and seperate them. I got no reply. I agree with you, I
        doubt they will sell this time either. The Hotshot certainly is not
        worth the asking price alone, and I don't know enough about the
        others to know what they are worth.
        --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Tony <crosley_az@y...>"