Serial number.

  • MerriTaylor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
      We went to our Secretary of State office and they helped us thru the same
      problem. take your car there with you when you go. If you have any iformation
      in writing - take it with you.

      Good Luck...it won't happen over night.

      FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

    • BARRY SEEL
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
        The number you have is a Military generator engine serial #. Somebody
        must have installed the engine from the gen set, and used the engine
        # to tittle it.
        Barry

      • gpotter942@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
          boy this gets more complicated by the hour.. I think... the story goes like this, engine in the HS broke a crank, so they took the engine out of the 51 Panel/stationwagon and put it in the HS and then put the Datson B210 in the Panel. So now will go see if I can find the serial number on the HS engine.. Which side/where is that located.. may have more problems than I thought.
          Thanks Barry for your help.
          George Potter

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
            so? Barry after reading your email and what I was told my interest is up on what engine is in?my 49 HS.. went out and looked and the number is 62088. Would this have been the engine from the 51? or do you have?any idea what it is out off and would it have the brittle cast iron crank?
            no clue where the Vin 108045C came from?and if a Military gen its gone. I will take all this?stuff?for the?51? Vin?inspections, maybe I can snowball?the with to much?info... ?

            George