Crosley For Sale

  • jutmee
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1 7:07 AM
      OK i have my 48 wagon on Ebay for sale. lots of looks but no bids, I am
      just wondering, if i have it priced to high. It does need work, but its
      mostly 90% done other then interior, and a few exterior things,engine
      runs great, trans is a little noisey. Can someone tell me what a fair
      price would be to help me get this car sold. Thanks for your time.
    • Dan Strohl
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1 7:22 AM
        is it priced as high as this Crosley?

        http://newlondon.craigslist.org/car/735114933.html

        if so, you may have some problems finding a buyer.

        dan

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1 7:25 AM
          First off, I am not putting your car down. It looks pretty good even if does need some work. I would put your starting bid for the "buy now price" I don't ever remember seeing a 48' CC Crosley selling that high. But I could be wrong. All of my Crosley are restored by me. And believe me I AM NO PRO. But the highest that I figured I would get would be maybe $5000.00, maybe. I am sure who ever buys will be happy.

          Good Luck.
          Barry Smedley
          Kyana Region

          ________________________________
          OK i have my 48 wagon on Ebay for sale. lots of looks but no bids, I am
          just wondering, if i have it priced to high. It does need work, but its
          mostly 90% done other then interior, and a few exterior things,engine
          runs great, trans is a little noisey. Can someone tell me what a fair
          price would be to help me get this car sold. Thanks for your time.

          Important: This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It
          may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
          recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
          message and any attachments without distributing or retaining a copy. Thank you.

        • berard_m@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1 11:02 AM
            The mud flaps ran the price up.............pete